Join our team
Does this sound like you?
PECS and Pyramid experience
If so, we’re looking for experts like you!
Pyramid Educational Consultants is a growing training and consulting firm dedicated to enriching the lives of learners with autism and related developmental differences. Our consultants provide a range of professional presentations and consultation services across Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia, where we:
- Carefully tailor our services to each individual and situation
- Continually incorporate the latest research into our programs
- Offer solutions that are practical in nature
We focus on teaching the principles and skills needed to design effective educational environments so that those we consult can begin to function more independently over time.
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g., behaviour analysis, special education, speech pathology)
- The candidate must have considerable experience utilising PECS and the Pyramid Approach to Education in one or more settings. Candidates must also have attended a PECS Level 1 Training workshop conducted by Pyramid Educational Consultants.
- Our consultants work with a wide variety of professionals, paraprofessionals, and families. We require consultants who bring with them the credibility of hands-on experience in the field.
Successful candidates will have flexibility for frequent travel across Australia and around the world (approximately 3-5 days per week) and must be comfortable travelling alone.
We are proud of our company culture and work hard to ensure all of our consultants enjoy a strong work/life balance, are continually challenged and are given new opportunities to grow.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Clinical Team | Location: Melbourne
Franchise and Licensing Opportunities
As the popularity of PECS and the Pyramid Approach to Education grows, we are experiencing increasing demands for services around the world. Opportunities are available for interested individuals to establish and develop a Pyramid corporate entity or to enter into a licensing agreement with Pyramid to provide Pyramid products and services within an assigned territory.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about possible franchise and licensing opportunities.