This workshop will focus on the practical elements of PECS.
With a brief review of the Pyramid Approach to Education, the workshop will also include:
- A review of each phase of PECS including demonstration and practice.
- Small and large group discussion regarding functional applied behaviour analysis and PECS.
- Opportunities to discuss specific cases.
- Assistance with ideas for problem solving practical issues experienced when implementing PECS.
This workshop is perfect for:
- Anybody wanting to refine their practical skills in implementing PECS.
- Those undertaking the PECS Implementer Certification program.
- Those who have not had opportunities to practice PECS since their PECS Level 1 training.
Each participant will receive a Pyramid Approach to Education Manual and the Pyramid Lesson Plans Download as part of their registration fee.