Click workshop title to see workshop description and all available dates. To access discounted prices, type PARENT or STUDENT in the promotional code field on checkout.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
The 1-day training focuses on refining your PECS implementation skills in all phases, identifying good practice and rectifying common problems. Throughout the training you will be provided with phase demonstrations, video examples and given the opportunity to role-play. You will return to your PECS users with increased knowledge, enthusiasm, and ideas to refine and develop their communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Review the Pyramid Approach and PECS
- Refresh your implementation of the phases of PECS
- Analyse common difficulties with PECS implementation
- Generate solutions to difficulties with PECS implementation
- Critique examples of PECS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Ideal for those who have attended a PECS Level 1 or Level 2 Training *
- Those feeling in need of a refresher
- Those who are having problems in their implementation of the PECS phases with their learner
*When registering for this workshop you will need to provide details of the (approximate) date and location of the PECS Level 1 workshop you sat. If your name has changed since you sat the workshop (ie: due to marriage) you also need to let us know your name at the time of the training.
To access the discounted student price, type STUDENT into the promotional code field on checkout.
PECS Level 1 or PECS Level 2 Training