STORY BOOK ACTIVITY KIT (5 story book activity vocabulary sets)
Story books with repeated lines and predictable stories are great for PECS activities. The repetition and predictability provide a functional context for a variety requesting and commenting opportunities. We’ve developed a kit with vocabulary for four well known, and loved, children’s books.
Our kit includes 5 sets of laminated pictures that correspond to comment on:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Dear Zoo
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Where is the Green Sheep?
- A set of 4 Tabbed Activity Boards with your choice of Hook or Loop fastener,
- 2 non-tabbed Activity Boards with your choice of hook or loop fastener
- 5 Large Sentence Strips™
- Laminated 44mm pictures for both requesting and commenting activities, including a variety of Sentence Starters™
- 140 VELCRO® Brand VELCOIN® Dots to attach pictures to activity boards
PLEASE NOTE: hook or loop fastener selection is for the activity boards. Story books not included.
Still available as an individual lesson kit: GREEN SHEEP STORY BOOK ACTIVITY Our new story book kit is for one of our favourites ‘Where is the Green Sheep’. With 2 pages of vocabulary, 2 activities boards, a Large Sentence Strip™, and all the required hook and loop fastener to put the activity together. Vocabulary includes; sentence starters, nouns, verbs, attributes and prepositions. Can be purchased individually or as part of the Story Book Activity Kit (see below)
PLEASE NOTE: hook or loop fastener selection is for the activity boards. Story book not included.