Our goal at Pyramid is to design and provide high quality products. We understand that the following instances may occur: a product may not appear satisfactory to the buyer; the customer may have received an item containing a manufacturer’s defect/damaged item; the customer may have received an incorrect product or received an error in the product(s) quantity. In light of the aforementioned occurrences, we have a “Product Return Policy” that will allow our valued customers to attain satisfaction by either receiving a replacement product or refund. To ensure a successful product return, all of the following terms and conditions must apply:
- Products must have been purchased directly from Pyramid Educational Consultants
- Any product(s) to be in a defective or damaged form must be reported within 10 days of the Product’s Date of Delivery* by contacting our Product Department at +61 3 9362 0621.
Product Gross Error:
Any product(s) gross error/shortages must be reported within 10 days of the Product’s Date of Delivery* by contacting our Product Department at +61 3 9362 0621.
Product Returns & Exchanges:
At the customer’s discretion, a replacement product or refund may be issued, excluding return and replacement freight charges. Please read the following criteria carefully to discern whether or not your product is eligible for an exchange and/or refund.
- In order to either receive a product replacement/exchange or to have a refund issued, any product(s) that has been considered “undesired” must be reported to our Product Department within 30 days of the Product’s Date of Delivery*. Exclusions will apply (Please see our complete list of non-returnable, Excluded Products).
- Each undesired product must be returned to Pyramid in a Condition for Resale***, including all product components in the original packaging.
- You will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation Number (also known as a RMA Number) by contacting Pyramid’s Product Department at +61 3 9362 0621.
- The product(s) return must be delivered to our Product Department within 14 days from the issuance date of your assigned RMA Number.
- When shipping the item(s) back to Pyramid, please be sure to clearly mark your RMA Number on the outside of the returned packaging. Only boxes marked with an assigned (RMA) number will be accepted. Any unauthorised returns will be refused and sent back at the customer’s expense.
- Returns must be accompanied by original packing slip or invoice and returned to the address provided below.
- Return products to:
Pyramid Educational Consultants
8/105 Whitehall Street, Footscray
Victoria, 3011 • Australia
Remember to: contact +61 3 9362 0621 to obtain a RMA Number and/or report any product(s) defects/damages or gross errors/shortages.
*Product’s Date of Delivery: This is the date that the shipment of products purchased from Pyramid reached your destination. We have electronic records stating both the shipment and delivery dates and may provide proof of delivery upon customer’s request.
***Condition for Resale: When shipping the undesired item back to Pyramid, please be sure to be mindful of the potential damage that may occur while the returned item(s) is in-transit to our returns department. Please properly and carefully pack and protect the item(s) to prevent any potential damage that could occur during the shipping process. If an item is received and considered to be in a non-salable condition, the product(s) will be returned at the customer’s expense.