Pyramid Consultants are generalists, providing a range of professional presentations and consultation services across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. We specialise in consultation that is:
- carefully tailored to each individual and situation,
- practical in nature, and
- continually updated based upon the latest research.
We focus on teaching the principles and skills needed to design effective educational environments so that those we consult to can begin to function more independently over time. Requirements:
- Degree in relevant field (e.g., behaviour analysis, special education, speech pathology)
- The candidate must have considerable experience utilising PECS and the Pyramid Approach to Education in one or more settings. Candidates must also have attended a PECS Basic (Two Day) Training workshop conducted by Pyramid Educational Consultants of Australia.
- Our consultants work with a wide variety of professionals, paraprofessionals, and families. We require consultants who bring with them the credibility of hands-on experience in the field.
- Successful candidates will have flexibility for frequent travel across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia (approximately 3-5 days per week) and must be comfortable traveling alone.
Picture Exchange Communication System®, PECS®, and Pyramid Approach to Education® are the registered trademarks of Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.